Berniemoji is new app developed by Akimitsu Hogge, Wade Brainerd and Scott Nash that will allow you to share the full expression of your favorite “emotive” senator and 2016 presidential candidate Bernie Sanders with your friends! Let’s make Bernie Sanders the first president ever to have his own emojis!
Instructions Berniemoji is easy to install. Here’s how:
To install the keyboard:
1. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard…
2. Tap on Berniemojis
3. Go back to Keyboard, and tap on Berniemojis
4. Grant Full Access to the keyboard. This lets you copy the stickers.
To use the keyboard:
1. In any app, touch the globe icon on the default keyboard and tap on Berniemojis
2. Scroll through the stickers and tap the one you want
3. Long press on your text, and paste the sticker!
It’s very simple, we collect none of your data. When you download your Berniemojis you will see a prompt from Apple that developers could collect personal data, we do not. This app was created to support Bernie Sanders campaign, and for all of us to have a little fun.
Donate to Bernie
These righteous, useful and entertaining emojis are available to you for free. All we ask in return is that you donate a little something to Bernie’s campaign.
Copyright The name and design of Berniemoji is ©2015 Scott Nash of NASHBOX.